Hoppa till innehåll

Sökresultat Sökningen pågår Sökresultaten dyker upp här efterhand. Du kan fortsätta skriva om du vill begränsa sökningen.
Söker efter användare
Söker efter gallerier
Sök forumtrådar
Stäng

Venturer HD DVD Player to Ship in Time for 2007

40 svar till detta ämne
  • Vänligen logga in för att kunna svara

Postad 28 augusti 2007 - 21:31

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
Venturer HD DVD Player to Ship in Time for 2007 Holiday Sales :D

8/28/2007

Venturer Electronics today announced the launch of its first HD DVD player for the North American market. Responding to strong consumer demand for high definition video playback devices, Venturer will introduce the SHD7000 that offers the superior HD movie experience as defined by the DVD Forum.

Featuring 1080i video output and an HDMI connection, the SHD7000 is designed to be compatible with the vast majority of HDTVs already in North American consumers' homes. With Ethernet connectivity to the network , the SHD7000 also allows users to access bonus features from movie studio web servers and unlock special prerecorded content on some HD DVD discs. Dolby TrueHD rounds out the high definition experience by presenting the HD DVD disc soundtrack as it was meant to be heard, virtually equal to the studio master.
In addition to its HD DVD playback capability, the SHD7000 will upconvert standard DVDs to near HD picture quality via its HDMI connection, allowing a consumer's existing library of DVDs to look better than ever. CD playback is also supported.
The SHD7000 will be distributed in North America by Venturer Electronics of Markham, Ontario, and sold through national retailers with retail prices expected to be one of the lowest among entry-level HD DVD players.
Venturer Electronics, headquartered in Markham, Ontario, offers a wide selection of value-priced, high quality consumer electronics products. Since 1988, Venturer has focused on making the latest technologies affordable to North American consumers.

Postad bild

Redigerat av diabolo, 28 augusti 2007 - 22:37.

Postad 28 augusti 2007 - 21:40

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
Bifogad fil  LQLarge_118832976456630023.jpg   29,02K   56 Antal nerladdningar

:D

Postad 28 augusti 2007 - 21:56

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
Lite info om Venturer :D

COMPANY

"Venturer Electronics, headquartered in Markham, Ontario, offers a wide selection of value-priced, high quality consumer electronics products. Since 1988, Venturer has focused on making the latest technologies affordable to North American consumers. :D

Our highly-automated manufacturing partner in China builds some of the world's best known consumer electronics brands. Our design, engineering, and manufacturing expertise has earned the respect of our customers and OEM partners. We offer Venturer branded products as an opportunity for consumers to purchase great electronics products without having to pay the marketing costs associated with well-advertised brands.

Portable DVD Players, LCD TVs, Digital Audio Players, Home Theater Systems - These are just some of the types of Venturer branded products being promoted by the world's leading retailers. At Venturer, we're committed to meeting or exceeding our customers' expectations and growing our presence in the marketplace. We believe that consumers are smarter than ever and can recognize the great value offered by Venturer Electronics"

Dvs Kina är här för de som undrade(R111, HDGuru mm.) enjoy ;)

Redigerat av diabolo, 28 augusti 2007 - 21:58.

Postad 28 augusti 2007 - 21:58

henke007
  • henke007
  • Guru

• 5 366 inlägg
HEHE den för 100 dollar på Wallmart borde sätta fart på Folken :D

Postad 29 augusti 2007 - 02:02

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
Venturer to release Chinese-manufactured HD DVD players in Q4

"Inexpensive, Chinese-manufactured HD DVD players are slated to be released by Venturer Electronics by the fourth quarter."

"For months, HD DVD backers have said that Chinese manufacturers would soon start producing ultra low-price players, likely impacting the format war. Venturer represents the first such company to potentially get the ball rolling."

Postad 29 augusti 2007 - 04:10

Audio Code 3
  • Audio Code 3
  • Über-Guru

• 12 561 inlägg
Nice i like :D

Postad 29 augusti 2007 - 04:34

necrio
  • necrio
  • Forumräv

• 646 inlägg
trist med avsaknad av 1080p

Postad 29 augusti 2007 - 04:38

Audio Code 3
  • Audio Code 3
  • Über-Guru

• 12 561 inlägg

trist med avsaknad av 1080p

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Är du redan sugen :D

Postad 29 augusti 2007 - 06:52

joakim99
  • joakim99
  • Mästare

• 3 433 inlägg

The SHD7000 will be distributed in North America by Venturer Electronics of Markham, Ontario, and sold through national retailers with retail prices expected to be one of the lowest among entry-level HD DVD players.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jag gillar den här meningen. Innebär det att den kommer att vara dyrare än Toshiba? Eller är det fler spelare på gång från andra tillverkare?

Postad 29 augusti 2007 - 08:25

Gäst_Viggen_*
  • Gäst_Viggen_*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jag gillar den här meningen. Innebär det att den kommer att vara dyrare än Toshiba? Eller är det fler spelare på gång från andra tillverkare?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kommer kanske att kosta under $150 :)
1080i är good enough för en hd dvd entry-spelare för det här priset speciellt när de flesta inte kan se någon skillnad på 1080i eller 1080p...

http://www.highdefdi...he_Holidays/905

"With Toshiba's HD-A2 retailing at under $250, and the Xbox 360 Add-on at under $179, it's a good bet that the Venturer player might break below the $150 mark."

Redigerat av Viggen, 29 augusti 2007 - 08:26.

Postad 31 augusti 2007 - 12:21

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
http://www.dvdtimes....contentid=65748

Venturer's player - the SHD7000 - is being watched closely by High-Def fans, as its reportedly cheap price point could fuel the uptake of HD DVD by the masses. Unfortunately, no Venturer representatives were on hand to confirm the price for the European market. However, the digital picture frame beside the player confirmed that the SHD7000 will indeed be coming to the UK and Europe :) - not just North America.

Bifogad fil  protectedimage1.jpg   152,26K   14 Antal nerladdningar

Postad bild

Redigerat av diabolo, 31 augusti 2007 - 12:42.

Postad 31 augusti 2007 - 12:53

Bergan
  • Bergan
  • Veteran

• 2 231 inlägg
Den påminner ju extremt mycket om de nya Toshiba spelarna EP30 och EP35.

Postad 01 september 2007 - 05:04

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
Postad bild

Redigerat av diabolo, 16 september 2007 - 14:00.

Postad 01 september 2007 - 08:17

necrio
  • necrio
  • Forumräv

• 646 inlägg

Canada’s Venturer Electronics is set to release Chinese-manufactured HD DVD players priced below $200. Venturer's SHD7000 will be priced at $199.

all good.

But many retailers, including Wal-Mart, Ultimate Electronics and Bjorn’s, say they are not committed to carrying the Venturer player, preferring instead to underscore products from bigger brand companies.

“We have no plans to have Venturer in our stores this holiday,” Wal-Mart merchandise spokeswoman Melissa O’Brien said

oj då. undra hur stort den kommer sälja till amerikanska "svenssons"

http://www.videobusiness.com/

Postad 01 september 2007 - 08:22

Johan78
  • Johan78
  • Beroende

• 1 419 inlägg
"Hitting a new HD DVD hardware pricing low could be what tips on-the-fence consumers to embrace the high-def format. But many retailers, including Wal-Mart, Ultimate Electronics and Bjorn’s, say they are not committed to carrying the Venturer player, preferring instead to underscore products from bigger brand companies.

We have no plans to have Venturer in our stores this holiday,” Wal-Mart merchandise spokeswoman Melissa O’Brien said. “We will continue to offer the best values on popular HD DVD and Blu-ray products from leading consumer brands like Sony, Samsung, Philips, Toshiba and RCA.”

Wal-Mart does sell some Venturer portable DVD players on its Web site.

Ultimate Electronics’ director of merchandising for video Matt Duda is considering stocking the Venturer HD DVD player, but he doesn’t expect a major swing in the format war until a better-known company, such as Toshiba or Sony, rolls out a sub-$200 player.

“I have never heard of Venturer,” admits Duda. “If the price [similarly drops] for a tier-one brand, that will be more compelling.”

Research firm Understanding & Solutions believes the Venturer player could push the established companies to compete with their own price cuts.

At this early stage in the market development, consumers generally want branded product,” said Jim Bottoms, U&S director. “But low-priced non-branded players force the branded suppliers to review their pricing.”

... Och så var det med det. Den kom och gick :(

http://www.videobusi...5.html?nid=2705

Redigerat av Johan78, 01 september 2007 - 08:22.

Postad 01 september 2007 - 08:24

Unregisteredf7bba9d7
  • Unregisteredf7bba9d7
  • Beroende

• 1 113 inlägg

Canada’s Venturer Electronics is set to release Chinese-manufactured HD DVD players priced below $200. Venturer's SHD7000 will be priced at $199.

all good.

But many retailers, including Wal-Mart, Ultimate Electronics and Bjorn’s, say they are not committed to carrying the Venturer player, preferring instead to underscore products from bigger brand companies.

“We have no plans to have Venturer in our stores this holiday,” Wal-Mart merchandise spokeswoman Melissa O’Brien said

http://www.videobusiness.com/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Personligen så tror jag denna spelare kommer att sälja bra, priset är ju lågt och det är ett billigt sätt att uppgradera till HD. Tror nog att många amerikanska "svenssons" kommer att köpa denna. Spelaren kommer också att säljas i europa och den lär sälja bra här också...

Redigerat av Unregisteredf7bba9d7, 01 september 2007 - 08:26.

Postad 01 september 2007 - 08:26

Johan78
  • Johan78
  • Beroende

• 1 419 inlägg

Personligen så tror jag denna spelare kommer att sälja bra, priset är ju lågt och det är ett billig sätt att uppgradera till HD. Tror nog att många amerikanska "svenssons" kommer att köpa denna. Spelaren kommer också att säljas i europa och den lär sälja bra här också...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Men hur ska vanliga svenssons få reda på att den finns om den inte finns i de stora varuhusen? :( Det är ju kruxet. Val-mart som är störst i världen har ju sagt att de _inte_ kommer ha Venturer i butikshyllorna.

Postad 01 september 2007 - 08:36

AriaGiovanni
  • AriaGiovanni
  • Lärjunge

• 378 inlägg

Personligen så tror jag denna spelare kommer att sälja bra, priset är ju lågt och det är ett billig sätt att uppgradera till HD. Tror nog att många amerikanska "svenssons" kommer att köpa denna. Spelaren kommer också att säljas i europa och den lär sälja bra här också...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Men hur ska vanliga svenssons få reda på att den finns om den inte finns i de stora varuhusen? :( Det är ju kruxet. Val-mart som är störst i världen har ju sagt att de _inte_ kommer ha Venturer i butikshyllorna.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Därför att Walmart jobbar på en egen HD DVD spelare :)

Postad 01 september 2007 - 08:36

Unregisteredf7bba9d7
  • Unregisteredf7bba9d7
  • Beroende

• 1 113 inlägg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Det är bara att vänta och se vilka varuhus som säljer denna spelare. Det ryktas ju att Wal-Mart ska sälja en annan billig HD-DVD spelare av ett annat märke.
Vi kan spekulera om detta, låt tiden utvisa om denna spelare säljer bra...

Postad 01 september 2007 - 09:12

Audio Code 3
  • Audio Code 3
  • Über-Guru

• 12 561 inlägg
$199 är ett grymt bra pris.

Postad 01 september 2007 - 10:05

necrio
  • necrio
  • Forumräv

• 646 inlägg
ja man får vad man betalar för, inte ens 1080p, än mindre /24p

Postad 01 september 2007 - 10:09

Unregisteredf7bba9d7
  • Unregisteredf7bba9d7
  • Beroende

• 1 113 inlägg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ja, du behöver inte köpa den själv. Andra kommer att göra det....

Postad 01 september 2007 - 10:12

Audio Code 3
  • Audio Code 3
  • Über-Guru

• 12 561 inlägg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Så du är sugen alltså ? :(

Postad 01 september 2007 - 10:19

henke007
  • henke007
  • Guru

• 5 366 inlägg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Så du är sugen alltså ? :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Det är ju ett mkt bra pris om man vill kunna se Transformers te x :)

Postad 01 september 2007 - 10:42

joakim99
  • joakim99
  • Mästare

• 3 433 inlägg
Toshibas billigaste spelare kostar väl ungefär lika mycket (kanske ett par tior till) och hade jag varit tvungen att välja så hade jag tagit Toshiba. För att en noname-spelare skall vara intressant (imho) så måste den vara betydligt billigare eller ha bättre prestanda än en märkespelare.

Postad 01 september 2007 - 14:40

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg

Därför att Walmart jobbar på en egen HD DVD spelare  :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

2 Alt.
A ) Kan vara så :D

B ) Tosh vill ej ha konkurrens on black friday...vem vet :blink:

Någon kommer att sälja den, thats 4 sure.

Postad 10 september 2007 - 18:06

snuffe82
  • snuffe82
  • Forumräv

• 622 inlägg
Hur bra kommer denna att vara? Skall man köpa en sådan eller Toshiba nya? typ 35:an Tänker köpa en i vinter.

Postad 16 september 2007 - 07:06

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
http://www.google.co...n&hl=en&ie=UTF8
Intervju med Amir
2007 September 13th

Redigerat av diabolo, 17 september 2007 - 01:23.

Postad 02 oktober 2007 - 01:20

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
Venturer för Pre-order hos
» Klicka här för att visa spoiler - Klicka en gång till för att dölja den... «
:o B) B) ...comedy club :blink:

???? :)

MSRP ska vara 199$ inte 249$ som det står på sidan...vi får se hur det blir om några dagar/veckor när flera kedjor kommer att ha den online o i butikerna :angry:

» Klicka här för att visa spoiler - Klicka en gång till för att dölja den... «

Postad bild

Redigerat av diabolo, 02 oktober 2007 - 04:00.

Postad 02 oktober 2007 - 10:13

henke007
  • henke007
  • Guru

• 5 366 inlägg
:angry: :) :blink:

Postad 16 november 2007 - 20:02

Audio Code 3
  • Audio Code 3
  • Über-Guru

• 12 561 inlägg
The Venturer SHD7000 offers the excitement of high-definition playback in a sleek, modern design. The SHD7000 delivers up to 1080i video playback and state-of-the art audio output, including Dolby® TrueHD. Upconverting via HDMI™ gives near high-definition quality to DVDs as well. Internet connectivity through the Ethernet port adds interactivity to web-enabled HD-DVDs and makes future software upgrades easily accessible.

HD output 720p/1080i
SD upconversion w/ HDMI 480p/720p/1080i
HD DVD Video
DVD video
Dolby® Digital,
Dolby® Digital Plus
Dolby® TrueHD
DTS®
DTS® HD (core only)
Simultaneous digital/analog output
Video output (composite and component)
Audio output (analog 2 channel and digital optical)
HDMI output
Ethernet (10/100BASE)
Dimensions 16.9”x2.34”x12.9”, 7.26 lbs,
UPC 0-62118-7001-2
Universal remote

Bifogad fil(er)

Postad 16 november 2007 - 20:13

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
http://www.thelookandsoundofperfect.com/playerdetails.php?id=14

Bifogad fil  Image.jpg   31,16K   0 Antal nerladdningar

Postad 16 november 2007 - 21:28

joakim99
  • joakim99
  • Mästare

• 3 433 inlägg
Vad ligger denna på i pris?

Postad 17 november 2007 - 02:00

Jokkmokksjocke
  • Jokkmokksjocke
  • Veteran

• 2 384 inlägg
Känmns rent spontant att de borde ligga under 100 dollars då Walmart redan säljer E1:an för 99 dollars.

Postad 17 november 2007 - 02:10

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg

Känmns rent spontant att de borde ligga under 100 dollars då Walmart redan säljer E1:an för 99 dollars.

A2($99) var one time deal(kanske 2, who knows :D)...snart kommer Black Friday..de flesta verkar ha A3n för $149-$199....kanske Wally World har något speciellt o erbjuda ;)

Postad 26 november 2007 - 19:47

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
From AVS :)

http://www.avsforum....55#post12318055

I was in my local Walmart for other reasons on my lunch hour, and there it was in the Electronics dept.

Apparently they got 5 in over the weekend, 2 were left (now 1)

Price: 199.97

Comes with 2 HD DVDs in the box (just says 2 HD DVDs included) - no specific titles.

I opened it, and in mine were

Rumor Has It (Combo)
The Perfect Storm

I will get pics up tonight, when I get home.

In the meantime, so no one calls BS on me...

Postad bild

Wal-Mart Canada

Postad 26 november 2007 - 21:23

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
Några bilder från AVS :)
http://www.avsforum....ad.php?t=945284

some box pics. It is clearly labeled that it has a SHARC Processer (Analog Devices) in it.

Postad bild

Postad bild

Postad bild

Postad bild

Postad bild

Postad bild

“We have no plans to have Venturer in our stores this holiday,”

:lol: :P

Postad 29 november 2007 - 02:46

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg

all good.

<a href="http://www.videobusiness.com/" target="_blank">http://www.videobusiness.com/</a>

"Hitting a new HD DVD hardware pricing low could be what tips on-the-fence consumers to embrace the high-def format. But many retailers, including Wal-Mart, Ultimate Electronics and Bjorn’s, say they are not committed to carrying the Venturer player, preferring instead to underscore products from bigger brand companies.

We have no plans to have Venturer in our stores this holiday,” Wal-Mart merchandise spokeswoman Melissa O’Brien said. “We will continue to offer the best values on popular HD DVD and Blu-ray products from leading consumer brands like Sony, Samsung, Philips, Toshiba and RCA.”

Wal-Mart does sell some Venturer portable DVD players on its Web site.

Ultimate Electronics’ director of merchandising for video Matt Duda is considering stocking the Venturer HD DVD player, but he doesn’t expect a major swing in the format war until a better-known company, such as Toshiba or Sony, rolls out a sub-$200 player.

“I have never heard of Venturer,” admits Duda. “If the price [similarly drops] for a tier-one brand, that will be more compelling.”

Research firm Understanding & Solutions believes the Venturer player could push the established companies to compete with their own price cuts.

At this early stage in the market development, consumers generally want branded product,” said Jim Bottoms, U&S director. “But low-priced non-branded players force the branded suppliers to review their pricing.”

... Och så var det med det. Den kom och gick ;)

<a href="http://www.videobusiness.com/article/CA6473655.html?nid=2705" target="_blank">http://www.videobusiness.com/article/CA6473655.html?nid=2705</a>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Men hur ska vanliga svenssons få reda på att den finns om den inte finns i de stora varuhusen? :wub: Det är ju kruxet. Val-mart som är störst i världen har ju sagt att de _inte_ kommer ha Venturer i butikshyllorna.

Postad bild

Postad bild

Postad bild

B) :lol: :lol: B)

Postad 29 november 2007 - 15:31

Audio Code 3
  • Audio Code 3
  • Über-Guru

• 12 561 inlägg
Venturer släpps i Europa 29 December

Venturer will launch their SHD7001 — which I'm assured has merely cosmetic changes from the elusive SHD7000 — at the end of December. Not great if you want it for Christmas, but never mind.

The technical specifications are the same, so if you want a 1080p-capable player, don't buy the Venturer. It'll happily handle 720p and 1080i high definition, as well as upscaling standard definition content via HDMI. Audio-wise, it handles Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, and DTS HD (core only).

As interactivity is mandatory for all HD DVD players, it also features an Ethernet connection for home networking, plus a range of other analogue and digital outputs.

It will be available exclusively from QVC (I'll let you make your own mind up whether this is a good thing or not) from 29th December. Though there's no price attached to the player at present, I'd expect it to retail at under £200. It will come bundled with two HD DVDs (Hulk and Troy), and an HDMI cable.

Superior Picture
Superior Sound
Superior Interactivity

Navigation in real-time to change your settings
Multiple video streaming allowing advanced features such as Picture In Picture
Instant access to bonus content that relates to the scene while it is playing
Access to extra online content and statistics via ethernet connection
:)

Venturer EU

Postad 29 november 2007 - 18:40

joakim99
  • joakim99
  • Mästare

• 3 433 inlägg

Superior Picture
Superior Sound
Superior Interactivity

Vilken spelare jämför du med då?

Postad 14 december 2007 - 12:11

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg

Venturer's cheap HD DVD player now with five HD DVD movies
Postad bild
By Amy-Mae Elliott Pocket-lint - Thursday, December 13 12:41 pm

It has just been revealed that the low cost SHD7001 HD DVD player from Venturer, due to launch on 29th December, will come to the UK with an extra incentive.

As well as being supplied with an add-on package worth around £50 made up of two HD DVDs, "Hulk" and "Troy", as well as a free HDMI cable, it will also now include a voucher that enables customers to redeem five more free HD DVDs courtesy of European HD DVD Promotional Group.

Until 31st January 2008 customers can use their redemption voucher to select five of their favourite titles for free from a list of HD DVDs - oh - and postage and packaging will also be completely free.

"We're committed to ensuring that the HD DVD is the best value format for consumers and as such, we're delighted to be able to offer an amazing five disc free campaign to the Venturer HD DVD player promotion on QVC," said a spokesperson of the European HD DVD Promotional Group.

The SHD7001 will initially be available to buy in the UK exclusively from QVC TV Home Shopping Channel from the 29th December, pricing has still yet to be revealed although it's thought it will be sub-£199.

0 användare läser detta ämne

0 medlemmar, 0 gäster, 0 anonyma medlemmar

• Elias
    2024-03-17 11:45:37
  • Elias
    2024-03-17 11:22:58
  • Elias
    2024-03-17 11:20:09
  • Elias
    2024-03-17 11:20:06
  • Salong vy bakåt, ny bild med tyg på vägg
    DPC
    2024-03-17 09:11:58
  • Fler  |  Vilka bilder visas här?
Trendande produkter
Prisjakt © 2000 - 2024 Prisjakt   Cookiepolicy.   Våra regler.   Personuppgiftspolicy.  Hantera cookie-inställningar.