Hoppa till innehåll

Sökresultat Sökningen pågår Sökresultaten dyker upp här efterhand. Du kan fortsätta skriva om du vill begränsa sökningen.
Söker efter användare
Söker efter gallerier
Sök forumtrådar
Stäng

HD DVD Filmer

3961 svar till detta ämne
  • Vänligen logga in för att kunna svara

Postad 25 juni 2007 - 09:40

henke007
  • henke007
  • Guru

• 5 366 inlägg
Black Snake Moan review 2

PQ 4,5
SQ 4

http://www.dvdtalk.c...ad.php?ID=28816

Postad 25 juni 2007 - 09:42

henke007
  • henke007
  • Guru

• 5 366 inlägg
The Warriors Review 2

PQ 4,5 :P
SQ 3,5

The image is razor sharp, boasting a level of detail and clarity that holds up well even next to many of Paramount's day-and-date releases on HD DVD. With so much of the movie draped in shadow, it follows that black levels would be as robust as they are here, and the spilled Crayola box of gang colors pop off the screen. A few scattered shots look flatter and more ordinary by comparison, but The Warriors stands out as one of the most thoroughly impressive catalog titles on HD DVD to date.

http://www.dvdtalk.c...ad.php?ID=28803

Postad 25 juni 2007 - 09:49

henke007
  • henke007
  • Guru

• 5 366 inlägg
The Untouchables Review 2

The picture looks excellent, with a few caveats. It's a little soft but has good detail, strong colors, and nice black levels and shadow detail. The source elements are very clean and the movie has only a minimal amount of visible film grain. Some extremely minor edge ringing is present over the opening title and near the end as Ness chases Nitti around the courthouse roof, but is not at all problematic for the vast majority of the movie. The digital compression has a couple of hiccups with frozen grain patterns in one or two places, and some scenes look better than others, but overall the movie looks fantastic for its age. At its best, you can't believe the picture is more than a day old. This is a terrific, film-like image that does the movie justice.

PQ 4
SQ 3

http://www.dvdtalk.c...ad.php?ID=28815

Postad 25 juni 2007 - 09:56

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
Underworld & Silent Hill HD DVD on pre-order :P release date 3e September

Silent Hill [HD DVD]

Underworld [HD DVD]

Fina grejer...någon som vill köpa min BD Silent Hill? ;)

Postad 25 juni 2007 - 10:48

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
Hehe :P

» Klicka här för att visa spoiler - Klicka en gång till för att dölja den... «

Postad 25 juni 2007 - 10:59

henke007
  • henke007
  • Guru

• 5 366 inlägg
HEHE :D Puppets ;)

Postad bild :P

Postad 25 juni 2007 - 16:25

Gäst_NabCake_*
  • Gäst_NabCake_*
Tog bara en månad att få District B-13 Men nu har jag den äntligen :P

Postad 25 juni 2007 - 17:10

Gäst_NabCake_*
  • Gäst_NabCake_*
Beställde Batman begins från axelmusic.com och Prestige från Discshop.se

Postad 25 juni 2007 - 17:31

henke007
  • henke007
  • Guru

• 5 366 inlägg
Fick Trading Places idag från DeepDiscount.com, skickades förra måndagen , tycker det va riktigt
nice leveranstid från USA med standard frakt som i princip ska ta mellan 5-20 dagar, väntar
på Happy Feet därifrån...

Postad 25 juni 2007 - 17:38

Audio Code 3
  • Audio Code 3
  • Über-Guru

• 12 561 inlägg
Universal Pictures have revealed artwork and specs for the UK HD DVD release of Hot Fuzz. Currently however there is no official release date attached to the title, though DVDTimes reader Martin Kent contacted Universal recently and was told it was due on 6th August 2007.

Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright's much-anticipated follow-up to Shaun Of The Dead stars Pegg as a hard London copper who's assigned to a new beat: the most boring village in Britain. Nick Frost also returns to star alongside Pegg as one of the local village cops.

All extras from the two-disc DVD release appear to have been carried over (total running time listed at 3hrs 29mins)…
1080P 2.35:1 Widescreen
English Dolby Digital Plus 5.1 EX
English subtitles
4 Audio Commentaries
Outtakes
Theatrical Trailers & TV Spots
The Man Who Would Be Fuzz
Hot Funk
Fuzz-o-meter
Storyboards
Flick Book: The Other Side
22 Deleted Scenes with Filmmakers Commentary
Making of Documentary
13 Video Blogs
Featurettes
Photo & Poster Galleries
Plot Holes & Comparisons
Special Effects: Before & After
Dead Right: Edgar Wright’s First Cop Movie with Filmmaker Commentaries
Am Blam: Making Dead Right

Bifogad fil(er)

• Bifogad fil  hot.jpg   78,81K   0 Antal nerladdningar

Postad 25 juni 2007 - 18:01

Gäst_NabCake_*
  • Gäst_NabCake_*

Fick Trading Places idag från DeepDiscount.com, skickades förra måndagen , tycker det va riktigt
nice leveranstid från USA med standard frakt som i princip ska ta mellan 5-20 dagar, väntar
på Happy Feet därifrån...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fick District B-13 idag från axel, beställde den, den 27e förra månaden : ). Mucket mucket fin leveranstid, men dem hade den iofs inte på lagret, men ändå väldigt bra leveranstid :P

Postad 25 juni 2007 - 18:30

letmefly
  • letmefly
  • Veteran

• 2 241 inlägg
Fick Casablanca idag från Deep Discount. Skickades den 12:e med 10-20 dagars frakt så helt ok. Lite mer oroväckande att jag inte fått tre paketen som skickades före dess. Endast ett av dem borde vara i "fastna i tullen"-storlek...

Postad 25 juni 2007 - 18:37

henke007
  • henke007
  • Guru

• 5 366 inlägg
Black Snake Moan Higddef Review

http://hddvd.highdef...ksnakemoan.html

PQ Bifogad fil  stars_5.gif   390bytes   0 Antal nerladdningar ;)

SQ Bifogad fil  stars_4.5.gif   409bytes   0 Antal nerladdningar :D ( BD SQ 4/5 ) :P

Comparing the audio package on this HD DVD release to its Blu-ray counterpart, once again Paramount has gifted HD DVD fans with a 1.5mbps Dolby Digital-Plus track, while the Blu-ray gets a slightly demoted 640 kbps Dolby Digital 5.1 surround mix. In a direct compare, there's an audible difference between the two tracks, with the HD DVD sounding a bit fuller and more robust than the Blu-ray version (you can really tell the difference when Lazarus plays his guitar and in the aforementioned sound of the dragging chain).

Redigerat av henke007, 25 juni 2007 - 18:40.

Postad 25 juni 2007 - 20:27

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
First Look Reveals Full Specs for Debut HD DVD Title 'The Contract'

First Look Entertainment has unveiled full specs for their maiden HD DVD release 'The Contract,' which is set to boast exclusives high-def extras.

First Look originally announced 'The Contract' for a July 24 HD DVD release, day-and-date with the standard-def DVD. Now they have revealed complete tech specs and supplemental details, and the release looks to easily hold its own against any next-gen offering from a major studio.

In addition to 1080p/VC-1 video, the HD-30 dual-layer disc with feature both DTS and Dolby Digital-Plus 5.1 surround tracks (both 1.5mbps). Supplemental material will mirror the standard-def release, including the "Inside 'The Contract' featurette, a still gallery and theatrical trailer.

Exclusive to the high-def version will be the "First Look Inside Look" picture-in-picture video commentary.

Retail price is $29.95.

Though PIP features have been common on many HD DVD titles, they have so far been reserved for major theatrical hits from the big studios. 'The Contract' represents the first truly low-budget ,limited release indie feature to receive such interactive attention on high-def.

First Look has not announced Blu-ray support, and no Blu-ray version of 'The Contract' is currently set for release.

Postad bild

Postad 25 juni 2007 - 20:35

mikee
  • mikee
  • Veteran

• 1 638 inlägg
Det var ju en NObrainer...............Plus 300 ............. ;) ...............Plus Die Insel :D

Dyrt men WTF.................

Underworld & Silent Hill HD DVD on pre-order  :P release date 3e September

Silent Hill [HD DVD]

Underworld [HD DVD]  

Fina grejer...någon som vill köpa min BD Silent Hill?  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Redigerat av mikee, 25 juni 2007 - 20:43.

Postad 25 juni 2007 - 20:58

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
Hannibal [HD DVD] release date August 1st EUR 19,98 i like very much ;)

Ghost rider [HD DVD] release date September 5th EUR 29,99 ...Henkes favo film :P

Postad 25 juni 2007 - 22:46

henke007
  • henke007
  • Guru

• 5 366 inlägg
:D ;) , Hannibal i like very much 2...

De Omutbara review

http://www.hometheat...1/post/new/#NEW

Finally, a catalog title released this summer that deserves nothing but praise! Paramount has done an outstanding job with this release. As is pretty much standard on HD DVD from Paramount, the encode on the release is VC-1 at a resolution of 1080p. Where this title shines though is in the fine detail, whether it is the individual stitches in a costume or the intricate details in the brownstone construction of Chicago, it’s all there with fabulous detail. Another highlight in this department is the ceiling structure in the Chicago courthouse, where you are able to pick out individual details on the intricately painted ceiling. Colors are extremely well saturated, although I did notice some slight bleeding on occasion, especially in red, but this was a minor nuisance and given that the film is 20 years old, I’m willing to overlook this aspect of the transfer. Black levels are excellent as well in this one with shadow detail leaving nothing to be desired.

I tested the bitrate on this one using PowerDVD on my PC and the encode hovered in the low 20’s for most of the scenes that I tested and never dipped below 18 Mbps, so compression is never an issue. I also did some direct comparisons to the AVC encoded BD release (also high bitrate), and I could detect no differences between the two formats, so whatever your HD media of choice, you can’t go wrong in the video department.

PQ Bifogad fil  4.5.gif   315bytes   0 Antal nerladdningar :P
SQ Bifogad fil  3.5.gif   290bytes   0 Antal nerladdningar

Postad 25 juni 2007 - 23:05

henke007
  • henke007
  • Guru

• 5 366 inlägg
Dantes Peak finns in stock nu på Axel, la en order på den precis.. längesen ja såg den men gillar
katastroffilmer och hoppas de gör ett bra jobb på Discen, lavan borde se nice ut i HD :P

http://www.axelmusic.com/productDetails/02...ante's-Peak

Bifogad fil  025193290229_300x200.jpg   20,05K   0 Antal nerladdningar

Postad 26 juni 2007 - 07:49

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
Deliverance (35th Anniversary) HD DVD

Bifogad fil  3722.jpg   98,79K   0 Antal nerladdningar

:P

Postad 26 juni 2007 - 08:25

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
Unleashed (Re-issue) (HD DVD) Review

PQPostad bild
SQPostad bild

Postad bild

Postad 26 juni 2007 - 08:53

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
Best of HD Dvd 1 (4pc) (Gift Slip) [HD DVD]
Postad bild

Postad 26 juni 2007 - 09:00

henke007
  • henke007
  • Guru

• 5 366 inlägg
Jäklar vilket Nice omslag på Deliverance, så given kan knappt bärga mig.. :)

Såg trading places igår den är ju så skön den rullen Eddie Murphy som bäst,
bilden var ju verkligen kanon fin snacka om att Paramount
gör ett bra jobb på sina releaser har bara varit nöjd hittills, nu väntar ja bara på att
warriors och de omutbara ska dimpa ner ;)

Postad 26 juni 2007 - 11:02

henke007
  • henke007
  • Guru

• 5 366 inlägg
HEHE, kom ett gäng HDDVD.er till pappa idag från axel och HDMS..

Postad 26 juni 2007 - 21:31

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
Warner to Debut First "Blue Screen" Picture-in-Picture Commentary with HD DVD '300'

Warner Home Video is planning to push the boundaries of high-def technology with the July HD DVD release of '300,' which is set to include the world's first "blue screen" picture-in-picture commentary.
Warner first announced '300' in early May for a July 31 release on both Blu-ray and HD DVD, with initial specs including an In-Movie Experience video commentary track (exclusive to the HD DVD version).

Though IME tracks are common to many HD DVD releases, '300' will be unique in that it includes what Warner is dubbing the first-ever "Blue-Screen Picture-in-Picture Version." Throughout the track, director Zack Snyder compares the pre-CGI-enhanced version to the finished film, allows viewers to compare the complete movie in both rough and completed forms.

The HD DVD will also include additional exclusive features, including the "Vengeance and Valor" interactive game, a "Pick Your Favorite Scenes" function allowing users to assemble clips and create a unique montage, and other web-enabled downloadable features to be announced.

The remaining specs will be identical to both the HD DVD and Blu-ray versions of '300,' including standard audio commentary, multiple featurettes, a suite of "Web-i-Sodes" and additional scenes.

Warner has set a $39.95 list price for the HD DVD/DVD combo version, while the pared-down Blu-ray sells for $34.95.

Note that these separate-but-unequal versions of '300' are the latest in what appears to be new trend for Warner, who in the past have usually released identical Blu-ray and HD DVD editions of a title. But that appears to have changed now with both '300' and the recent 'Blood Diamond,' which the studio issued in a stripped-down Blu-ray version earlier this month, ahead of a more full-featured, IME-enhanced HD DVD edition due on July 3.

You'll find the fully updated specs for both version of '300' in our Blu-ray Release Schedule and HD DVD Release Schedule, under July 31. We'll keep you posted on any further spec updates, and stay tuned for a full review of both versions in the coming weeks.

Bifogad fil  original.JPG   12,22K   0 Antal nerladdningar

Postad 26 juni 2007 - 21:59

Svärta
  • Svärta
  • Forumräv

• 848 inlägg
Svårt att välja mellan HD-formaten? När T2 i dag landade på hallmattan så har jag den nu på 10 olika format :)

Postad 26 juni 2007 - 23:28

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
The Last Starfighter HD DVD 09/18/2007

Run Time: 1 Hour 41 Minutes
MPAA Rating: PG
Bonus Materials

Crossing the Frontier: Making The Last Starfighter
Feature Commentary with Director Nick Castle and Production Designer Ron Cobb
Theatrical Trailer
Teaser Trailer
Audio

English Dolby True HD 5.1 Surround
English Dolby Digital Plus 5.1
Subtitles: English SDH, French
Picture: Widescreen (2.35:1)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087597/
The Last Starfighter on HD-DVD

For Love of the Game HD DVD 09/18/2007

Run Time: 2 Hours 18 Minutes
MPAA Rating: PG-13
CARA Reasons: For Brief Strong Language and Some Sexuality
Bonus Materials

Theatrical Trailer
Spotlight on Location
Deleted Scenes
Perfect Game (Static Pages)
On the Mound (Trivia Game - Includes Video Piece for Game Winner: Babe Ruth: Slide Babe Slide)
Audio

French Dolby Digital Plus 2.0
Picture: Widescreen (2.35:1)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0126916/

Elizabeth HD DVD 09/18/2007

Run Time: 2 Hours 4 Minutes
MPAA Rating: R
Bonus Materials

Theatrical Sneak Peek of Elizabeth: The Golden Age
Making of Elizabeth
Theatrical Trailer
Theatrical Trailer #2
Teaser Trailer
Still Gallery
Feature Commentary with Director Shekhar Kapur
Audio

French Dolby Digital Plus 5.1
Picture: Widescreen (1.85:1)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0127536/

Redigerat av diabolo, 27 juni 2007 - 10:26.

Postad 27 juni 2007 - 07:57

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
The Watcher (HD DVD) Review

PQPostad bild
SQPostad bild

Bifogad fil  original.JPG   8,76K   0 Antal nerladdningar

Redigerat av diabolo, 27 juni 2007 - 07:58.

Postad 27 juni 2007 - 09:25

henke007
  • henke007
  • Guru

• 5 366 inlägg
Saxar en review från en medlem på AVS på Dantes Peak

Picture 4/5

First off, let me say that I am very familiar with the standard DVD counterpart of Dante's Peak. I have seen the standard DVD several times and already had in mind which scenes were plagued with macroblocking. I am happy to report, that these scenes, namely the opening scene and most of the darker volcanic scenes, were all problem free! In fact, I found the image produced on this HD DVD to be a substantial upgrade. Comparing it to other recent HD DVD catalog titles, Dante's Peak has to be one of the best non-remastered discs Universal has put out in a long time.

The image itself is very clean. Noise is almost non-existent, except in a few random effects shots. For a film that is 10+ years old, the print is surprisingly clean, with only a few specs and pops that roll by here-and-there. Colors, detail, and contrast are all vast upgrades from the standard DVD. Shadow detail was also very good, with hardly any problems with black crush.

In fact, the only reason why the picture quality didn't get a higher rating from me, is the fact that there has been some slight edge enhancement, which while never distracting, is noticable in some of the early outdoor scenes. The image is always 3D-looking, even after the volcano erupts.

I would be willing to predict that High Def Digest will give the picture quality a 3 1/2. I think it is very deserving of a solid 4 stars considering the fact that this film has not been re-mastered. When it comes to these older catalog titles being released, people too often compare them to "Pirates" or "The Matrix" when they should be compared with their standard DVD counterparts. And with that said, this transfer truly shines, and if you are a big enough fan of the movie that you were thinking about buying it but were afraid to, I say that I could not be happier with this purchase.

Audio 3.5/5

While the picture was such a vast improvement, I don't think I can say the same for the audio. This track is certainly an improvement over the DTS and Dolby tracks on previous versions, however, the DD+ track was not everything I had hoped. Dialog is crisp and clean and I noticed it sounding fuller and less "tinny" than that of "Daylight." The overall mix is a little front-heavy until the action scenes kick in. Bass response was tight, however I wish it was a little more powerful. Overall, considering the age of the film and its sound design, one can't complain too much.

Liten vägledning till nån som funderar på o beställa
finns in stock på Axel as we speak :)

Postad 27 juni 2007 - 09:42

lungan
  • lungan
  • Forumräv

• 545 inlägg
Jag tycker det är grymt bra att Universal äntligen fått tummen ur och släpper filmer med HD-ljud och inte bara HD-bild! Har stört mig på att The Look and Sound of Perfect mest varit The Look of Perfect and Sound of Lossy :) Bara Warner och Studio Canal har hållt uppe fanan på ljudsidan. Nu väntar vi på Paramount!

Upptäckte också i helgen att Ran hade subtitles som var flyttbara och kunde förstoras - helt suverän feature även om jag ser det som mest användbart på en 2.35:1-film. Har någon kollat om andra SC-releaser har detta (gäller nog endast nyare släpp, First Blood och King Kong 1976 har det inte)?

Postad 27 juni 2007 - 09:47

henke007
  • henke007
  • Guru

• 5 366 inlägg
Tänk Jurassic Park sen med Dolby True HD och JAWS, mmm vattnas i munnen nu
kan ju släppas lagom tills en ny fin stärkare släpps med nya ljudformaten...

ska kolla igenom mina studio canal återkommer med besked, tycker alla
filmer borde ha den funktionen o krympa subs så de hamnar på den nedre svarta
sorgekanten i de fall man vill ha Subs på en film...

Postad 27 juni 2007 - 09:48

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
Mr. & Mrs. Smith [HD-DVD]

Postad bild

http://www.vivid.pl/...a.php?kateg=179

http://www.avsforum....&

Redigerat av diabolo, 27 juni 2007 - 23:44.

Postad 27 juni 2007 - 12:10

Unregistered81406615
  • Unregistered81406615
  • Forumräv

• 887 inlägg
Såg Lebowski och Untouchables igår. Bägge är ju mycket bra filmer och det är bara att bekräfta att båda också är mycket bra överföringar.

Speciellt Untouchables som är en av de filmer jag nog sett flest gånger, tyvärr oftast på tv - har inte den på DVD, kändes som om jag såg den första gången. Man brukar tala om filmer med 3D bild. Det fanns det ganska gott om här. Titta till ex. på scenen i kyrkan där Connery frågar om Costner är villig att satsa allt. Grym 3D där, men även i många andra scener.

Untouchables är 20 år gammal men bevisar verkligen att åldern på en film inte säger mycket om hur bra kvaliten kan bli i HD.

Postad 27 juni 2007 - 17:04

Beagle five
  • Beagle five
  • Mästare

• 2 523 inlägg

har precis beställt the tiger and the snow ifrån italien, nu gäller det bara att den har engelsk text också!
men ska berätta hur den ser ut så fort jag fått den.
frakten var ganska dyr dock, så passade på att beställa guiseppe tornatores nya film också hehe den var dock bara på DVD. underbart när dessa dyker upp!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Vilken butik köper du ifrån??

och ni andra har ni några goa EU affärer för (R2) HDDVD??

Tack på förhand

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dvd.it
först så var ju allt på italienska men då jag hittade engelska knappen så var det ju inga problem, men som sagt frakten är dyr, 13 euro!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the tiger and the snow på hd-dvd verkar vara utan engelsk text för jag skickade med ett litet meddelande då jag beställde att om den inte hade det så ville jag avboka o nu i måndags så fick jag bara min dvd som jag beställt o idag kolade jag upp o såg då att dom avbokat the tiger and the snow. himla tråkigt måste jag säga då jag ville ha den.
det betyder också att filmen jag beställde på dvd kostade mig 32 euro! vet inte om jag köpt en så dyr dvd förrut!

Postad 27 juni 2007 - 20:03

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
Universal Brings 'Last Starfighter,' 'For the Love of the Game' to HD DVD this Fall

Universal Studios Home Entertainment has announced two new catalog titles for release this September -- the cult favorites 'Last Starfighter' and 'For the Love of the Game.'

Due in stores September 18, both 'Starfighter' and 'Game' will boast 1080p/VC-1 transfers and, in a move sure to please early adopters who have been clamoring for more consistent high-resolution audio support from the studio, Dolby TrueHD tracks on both.

Extras will mirror the standard-def DVD versions of each title, including audio commentary, featurettes, deleted scenes and more.

Universal has set a $29.98 list price for each.

We've added full specs for both 'Last Starfighter' and 'For the Love of the Game' to our HD DVD Release Schedule, under September 18.

De är lite långsamma på High-def digest :) https://www.minhembi...dpost&p=1450991

Redigerat av diabolo, 27 juni 2007 - 20:04.

Postad 28 juni 2007 - 09:45

henke007
  • henke007
  • Guru

• 5 366 inlägg
De omutbara dvd town review

PQ 10 :unsure:
SQ 8

http://www.dvdtown.c...bles-the/4876/2

Postad 28 juni 2007 - 19:14

henke007
  • henke007
  • Guru

• 5 366 inlägg
Nån som ska importera Mr & Mrs Smith eller från polackerna :rolleyes: ;)

ja har inte sett den och tror inte den är jättebra eller i min smak,
men är sugen bara för att den finns i polen på HDDVD :unsure:

Postad 28 juni 2007 - 20:55

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
The Fog (1980) (French Import) (HD DVD) Review

PQPostad bild
SQPostad bild

Bifogad fil  original.jpg   8,96K   0 Antal nerladdningar

Postad 28 juni 2007 - 22:09

henke007
  • henke007
  • Guru

• 5 366 inlägg
Har funderat på The Fog i HD utgåva, men efter den recensionen så behåller ja nog den på
DVD då det inte är nån jättebra film heller men helt OK nåväl, imorrn hoppas ja få blood diamond
HDDVD och här är dvdtowns betyg som första recension på den på HDDVD..

DVDTOWN.com rates Blood Diamond on HDDVD

Video
Audio
Extras
Film value

Postad 29 juni 2007 - 00:42

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
ca 460 HD DVD Filmer :)

Postad 29 juni 2007 - 00:49

Gäst_NabCake_*
  • Gäst_NabCake_*

ca 460 HD DVD Filmer  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very nice very nice <_<

Postad 29 juni 2007 - 00:53

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
Transformers - The Movie (2007) (HD-DVD) preorder 13-12-2007 € 27,99 :)

Postad 29 juni 2007 - 00:57

Gäst_NabCake_*
  • Gäst_NabCake_*

Transformers - The Movie (2007) (HD-DVD)  preorder 13-12-2007 € 27,99  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Det kallar jag för preorder haha :)

Redigerat av NabCake, 29 juni 2007 - 00:58.

Postad 29 juni 2007 - 06:47

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
The Big Lebowski (HD DVD)

PQPostad bild
SQPostad bild

Bifogad fil  original.JPG   10,16K   0 Antal nerladdningar

Redigerat av diabolo, 29 juni 2007 - 06:49.

Postad 29 juni 2007 - 07:13

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
:(

District B13 (HD DVD) Review

PQPostad bild
SQPostad bild

Postad bild

Håller inte med om ljudbetyget :) ...killen gav låg betyg för att han inte förstog franska <_< + att han inte gillade den dubbade versionen.

Postad 29 juni 2007 - 07:20

mr.keyser
  • mr.keyser
  • Beroende

• 1 248 inlägg

:)

District B13 (HD DVD) Review

PQPostad bild
SQPostad bild

Postad bild

Håller inte med om ljudbetyget  :) ...killen gav låg betyg för att han inte förstog franska  :( + att han inte gillade den dubbade versionen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just ja, den har jag liggande här hemma sen nån månad tillbaks.
Har inte sett den ännu <_<

Postad 29 juni 2007 - 08:20

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
:)

Postad 29 juni 2007 - 08:40

diabolo
  • diabolo
  • Mästare

• 3 548 inlägg
New Blu-ray exclusive movies announced on HD DVD :)

August 1:
Hannibal (Universal) [France]

August 2:
Fantastic Four (Highlight) [Germany]
Language:

- German DTS HD 5.1
- English DTS HD 5.1
- German subtitles HoH (not forced)

Supplements:

- Audio Commentary with Ioan Gruffudd, Jessica Alba, Chris Evans, Michael Chiklis and Julian McMahon
- Deleted Scenes (24 min.)
- Making Of “Heroes are Born” (97 min.)
- The Baxtor Building (10 min.)
- Music videos “Everything burns”, “Come on, come in”
- Cast Biographies

August 31:
Underworld (Concorde) [Germany]
Silent Hill (Concorde) [Germany]

September 5:
Ghost Rider (M6 Vidéo) [France]

September 27:
Resident Evil (Highlight) [Germany]
Resident Evil: Apocaylpse (Highlight) [Germany]

Spring 2008:
Saw Trilogy (Kinowelt) [Germany]

PS:
August 24:
The Reaping (Warner) [Germany]
Not announced in the US, since New Line hesitates to release for either format.

Both, Concorde and Highlight, will release the movies on both HD formats.

Redigerat av diabolo, 29 juni 2007 - 10:14.

Postad 29 juni 2007 - 09:10

AriaGiovanni
  • AriaGiovanni
  • Lärjunge

• 378 inlägg
Fick min Blood Diamond nyss, coola Internet-funktioner, hoppas ingen har något emot att jag röstade för Borta med Vinden <_<

Typiskt att man ska på semester, får köpa Toshiba laptop nästa sommar :)

Postad 29 juni 2007 - 14:09

henke007
  • henke007
  • Guru

• 5 366 inlägg

Postad 29 juni 2007 - 23:10

Gäst_NabCake_*
  • Gäst_NabCake_*
Fick en bunt filmer idag från axelmusic :D
Casablanca
The 40 year old virgin
Fearless
The deer hunter
Meet joe black
Payback
Terminator 3
First Blood Rambo
Blood Diamiond
: )

0 användare läser detta ämne

0 medlemmar, 0 gäster, 0 anonyma medlemmar

• Elias
    2024-03-17 11:45:37
  • Elias
    2024-03-17 11:22:58
  • Elias
    2024-03-17 11:20:09
  • Elias
    2024-03-17 11:20:06
  • Salong vy bakåt, ny bild med tyg på vägg
    DPC
    2024-03-17 09:11:58
  • Fler  |  Vilka bilder visas här?
Trendande produkter
Prisjakt © 2000 - 2024 Prisjakt   Cookiepolicy.   Våra regler.   Personuppgiftspolicy.  Hantera cookie-inställningar.