Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Postad 11 juni 2018 - 10:34
Ser... inte så tokigt ut
Postad 11 juni 2018 - 14:39
Kan nog bli bra, är ju From Software. Ett rörligare Dark Souls i Asien.
- Kill Ingeniously – From Software delivers their best in class combat in this fast-paced, action-adventure game featuring all new mechanics.
- Exploration is key – Players will experience the thrill of exploration and discovery in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice like never before. Through exploration, players can uncover new items, meet new characters, and encounter hidden enemies.
- Armed – Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice gameplay is centered around sword combat, enhanced by a variety of prosthetic arm attachments that supplement or change the way a player fights. Achieving strategic mastery of “Sekiro” or the “one-armed wolf’s” techniques and abilities, from prosthetic tools, swordplay to stealth and the grappling hook is no easy feat. To overcome difficulties and bring each situation under control, gamers must discover, integrate and use a variety of new tools when heading into combat.
- One-armed wolf – Play as a highly talented shinobi in the service of a young lord raised in isolation. After suffering defeat at the hands of a shadowy Ashina samurai seeking the unique heritage of your master, the two of you are separated. Deep in the mountains, in a dilapidated temple, you reawaken to your fate. You must take back your master and exact revenge on your enemy at all costs.
- Hard to the core – Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is a hard-core game worthy of the name From Software. Miyazaki designed Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice this way! Fans of From Software will find the gameplay challenging, yet fun and rewarding. The quality of combat, level of challenge, and creative enemies and bosses are something that can only be found in a From Software title.
- Reimagined world – This reimagining of Japanese aesthetic blends a withered, yet vivid, world of the late 1500s Sengoku Japan as the age of warring states nears its end. Witness a world brought to its knees by constant bloodshed; a ravaged world on the brink of destruction. Explore these environments, rich with FromSoftware’s intricate design and steeped with secrets to discover.
Redigerat av Zoiler, 11 juni 2018 - 15:05.
Postad 11 juni 2018 - 22:28
Postad 22 augusti 2018 - 12:53
Postad 23 augusti 2018 - 22:12
"Asientemat" är inte min favorit. Extra trist då jag redan spelat igenom Nioh. Hoppas det är mer varierade miljöer än Nioh. Borde vara så, det är From Software.
Redigerat av MdaG, 23 augusti 2018 - 22:15.
Postad 10 januari 2019 - 17:27
Artikel om det, har väldigt många likheter med Souls. Dock ingen online.
Not having an online component has its upsides, however. For one, players who’ve longed for an honest-to-goodness pause button (who first got a taste with the Switch version of Dark Souls) finally have that option. It also means players don’t have to worry about being invaded during tense encounters. And without co-op, bosses can be designed with a single player in mind.
Postad 12 januari 2019 - 22:46
Mycket snyggare än deras tidigare spel.
0 användare läser detta ämne
0 medlemmar, 0 gäster, 0 anonyma medlemmar